Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wish List

My project list is a mile long, but my spare time is only an inch.

I have been busy with a lot of sewing: pillows for friends, pillows for my kids and bags for friends. I love, love to get my sew on but in the back of my mind I am always craving a furniture or home decor project as well.

I am promising myself that once this kids are back in school (2 more weeks!) I will dedicate some time to completing my list...and I promise to share with you!

Here are some items on my wish list to help complete my projects:


Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Anitbes Green


Premier Prints Chipper Slub Corn Yellow
Premier Prints fabric


Three-bin wire shelfThree Bin Wire Shelf from Viva Terra


Fingers crossed you will see these items in future posts- and they will be in pictures of my home!


What projects are you working on? 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing more. My kids are busy enjoying last 2 wks of summer break so I am busy with that too..lots of projects to complete.

    ReplyDelete