Here is my solution for a quick and easy last-minute costume:
Presenting, Clark Kent
It's definitely not a bird nor a plane, but this Superman definitely turned the heads of some teen girls last week at our church's Trunk or Treat!
We had all the pieces at home, all I needed to buy was the superman logo tee shirt, which I picked up at my local Target.
- Black high top chucks (Converse One-Stars from Target):$17 on clearance
- White Dress Shirt (owned) Free
- Tie (Owned--You can get a shirt/tie combo at Walmart for $10) Free
- Dress Slacks (Owned--You can find dress slacks at Walmart for $10) Free
- Black glasses (3D movie theater glasses) Free
- Superman tee shirt (Target) $11 after Cartwheel discount
- Good looks: Priceless!