Tuesday, March 13, 2012

{Spring} Fabric Cuff Bracelet

Last year I made this fabric cuff bracelet featuring a vintage button for a client in Florida:




This is one of those projects I almost couldn't bear to part with.  I always intended to make myself a matching one, but then came the winter, and long sleeves and coats wouldn't do it justice.

Today, my cousin from Florida contacted me about making a few items to raffle at a breast cancer walk in which she participates.  I was stoked when she wanted a similar cuff, because now I KNOW I will finally make one for myself.  As soon as her items are up, I will post them here for you to see.

In the meantime, if you are interested in ordering something similar for yourself, email me using the link above, or visit my Facebook page for more ideas.


Click here to see where this and my other posts are linked!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love your cuff! Can't wait to see the ones you're going to make. I have been making cuffs of embroidered felt myself, also with vintage buttons (pics on my blog).
    Cheers, Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Crayon Freckles, cute cuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad that you linked this up! it's way cute and i love the fabrics! thanks for linking it up to tip-toe thru tuesday! it will be featured this tuesday!

    ReplyDelete