Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Deal {today only!}: B1G1 FREE Mini Wet Bags

Happy Halloween, friends!  I can't believe the month of October ends tonight!  I hope my fellow East Coasters are recovering quickly from any damage caused by Hurricane Sandy.

I have a special Halloween Deal of the Day! All mini (sandwich-size) vinyl-lined wet bags are BUY 1 Get 1 FREE! Today only!! That's just $7 for 2 bags plus shipping! Good on any in-stock fabric. Message me on Facebook or email me to order or for more information. Offer absolutely ends at MIDNIGHT and won't be repeated before the holidays!

Mini wet bags can be used as sandwich bags, travel make-up bags, snack bags, first aid bags...keep them in your purse, backpack or diaper bag! Perfect time to start stocking up on teacher's gifts and stocking stuffers. 
 
 
Orders will be billed via Paypal and shipped within 2-3 business days.  Valid only on in-stock fabrics.  Email me for more info.  aquaseventy6 {at} gmail dot com.
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment