Friday, October 14, 2011

Fabulously Frugal Fall Fashion Friday #5

On Monday we posted a few photos of fall fashions from our Pinterest board.  Our challenge (and yours) was to create similar looks using only items we already own or have bought second hand.  So how did we do with the Red Challenge?  You tell us!

Original inspiration:



Our Recreations:
Sorry for the poor photos!  The week got away from us and we took these last night.

I bought this dress years ago at Ross, paired it with my favorite
soft scarf and boots for a floral red look.


You can't tell by this photo, but this is a vintage sweater I found at
Goodwill a couple of weeks ago for $2.50.  I added a black cardigan
I got at Ross last year and my black Ross boots from earlier this year.
This mini-dress/blouse is an H&M brand that I found at Goodwill
a few weeks back for $4.  The black leggings are from many
seasons ago and my black Ross boots.

We want to see how you recreate these looks!  You have until Sunday to post a link to your photograph in the comments section of this post or email us the photo using the subject line RED.  We will feature our favorites on Monday along with the new outfit inspirations for next week's challenge.  If you need a reminder of the rules or details, click here.





AquaSeventy6


Click here to see where this and our other projects are linked!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment