|Anh-Kay of Glass Slippers on a Budget put together this fab gray-inspired |
monochrome outfit from items in her closet. Love the chunky necklace!
|Tanya from Kreative Korner used items she had previously |
found in India toput together this gorgeous gray and
black outfit! We love the bubble top!
Thanks again ladies for your participation! If your look was featured, make sure to grab a LOVED BY button from our Button Up tab to put on your sidebar or featured page. Remember, if you want your look to be featured, follow the rules listed below!
Now on to this week's challenge The Red Challenge:
|Sources found on our Pinterest board|
- Recreate a similar outfit head-to-toe. This can mean that you recreate 1, 2, 3 or all of the looks featured this week.
- Create your very own look inspired by the photos we have posted
- Use the bonus accessory in your completed look
- Create an outfit inspired by the bonus accessory
- Garments/accessories you find at a thrift store/consignment store/yard sale/etc.
- Garments/accessories you already own.
- Garments/accessories you create.
Come back to AquaSeventy6 on Friday to see how we have recreated the looks, as well. You are invited to add the link to your blog post on our comments section and the following week we will feature our favorite looks on our site and our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Don't have a blog, but you still want to join in? NO PROBLEM!! Create your look, upload the photos to a share site (ie: Photobucket or you can pin your look to Pinterest) and add the link, as well as the purchase/cost details, in our comments section on Friday for a chance to have your look featured. You may also email your look by clicking on the email tab in our sidebar and using the word "RED" in your subject line.