Tuesday, November 22, 2011

TN Trunk Show

Shopping and orders and wine - oh my!
Last week's trunk show was a blast. An awesome group of women came to my house to peruse all the Aqua goodies, enjoy each other's company and I think I mentioned wine (10 bottles to be exact!).

Before the good times starting rollin' I snapped some photos of my living-room-turned-shop. 

Photobucket
All the items in their glory. So many found good homes with lovely ladies!

Photobucket
My friends, Shannon and Emily got creative hanging the scrappy necklaces from the chandelier. Love it!

Photobucket
Close-up on the nifty knit necklaces. (say that 3 times fast!)

Photobucket
Everything from yoga bags to make up bags. Bags galore!

Photobucket
From left: Boys Fancy Pant, Girls Side-Ruched Pant, Boys Cozy Pant

Photobucket
Accessory central! Hair bows, brooches, check book covers, camera cases.

Photobucket

BIG shouts outs to everyone who came! 

AND if you live in the Tampa area and would like to attend the show on December 20, shoot us an email so you can get your invite!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment