Monday, May 14, 2012

What We Wore Last Weekend


I hope all of the Moms, Grandmas, Abuelas, Tias, Aunties, Madrinas and Godmothers who read my blog had a beautiful Mother's Day!  Mine was just lovely!  I got to relax with my loves and even had some time to read a few chapters of a book that all of the ladies have been buzzing about.  SCAN. DA. LOUS.  Love it!


Last Friday, my daughter had a small carnival at school, and since she's been holed up at home with her broken leg, I decided we should stop in for a little fun.

I sported out my Sparrow Skirt by my friend Marcy at Kaiya Designs


I love how it's tiered and just to my knees, so I can wear it casually or dress it up for church.


 I paired it up with one of my Fabric Cuff Bracelets


LOVE!

My little mama rocked out a Ribbon Belt and some big shades.  Did you notice her haircut?? 


She was so excited that a high school girl working the carnival complimented her belt!  (So was I!)  :)



Click here to see where this and my other posts are linked!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment