Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Third Annual Shop and Sip Holiday Trunk Show


Hi friends!  Remember me?  ;) 

I'm sorry I've been missing in action.  Moving is tough!  So is living with relatives!  I won't even get into my daily routine, because honestly, it's late and I am tired enough already!

I hope you all have had an amazing new year so far!  I'm planning to rock the heck out of 2013!  Who's with me??

I know this is a little late, but I wanted to share some photos from the 2012 Shop and Sip Holiday Trunk Show.  This is the third year I have co-hosted this totally fab handmade shopping event.  My homie (and then partner-in-crime) Autumn and I hosted the first ever Shop and Sip in 2010 when AquaSeventy6 was mostly a dream.  In 2011, my friend and former neighbor Marcy and I co-hosted the second Shop and Sip.  This year, Shop and Sip had four lovely co-hosts: Marcy of Kaiya Designs, Kara of Simply Vintage Candles, Jasmine of R & E Avenue and, of course, yours truly.

I have to apologize in advance for the quality of these photos.  One day we will splurge on a professional photographer, but for now, my handy-dandy iPhone will have to suffice!  :)

Here's my table.  Do you remember this Rag Ribbon Table Skirt?
I made over 115 items!

I spy some Elephant Karavan Pillows!

My Mustachio Coin Purses sold out!

Fabric Button Jewelry is always a big hit!

I only made three of these Christmas trees, and one lovely client bought them all!


Loved meeting all of these beautiful shoppers!


What I loved most about this show is that it was also a toy drive for Toys for Tots!

Here we are surrounded by all of the wonderful toy donations!  AH-MAH-ZING!
Have you attended any of our Holiday Shop and Sips?  Tell me in the comments!  xx


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment