Monday, February 27, 2012

Aqua Flower Earrings

I'm loving today's project:


I was inspired to make these earrings after trying a crack at making my own fashion board on Polyvore:
Gray and Turquoise Spring 2012
Gray and Turquoise Spring 2012 by aquaseventy6
I just bought this amazing gray knit maxi skirt at a local consignment shop for $4 (what, what!) and popped onto Polyvore for some fashion inspiration.

After finding those beautiful aqua flower earrings, I knew I could recreate the $40 look at a fraction of the price.




These 12 mm earrings are set on a hypoallergenic, nickel-free post and backing.  They are light weight and provide a  fun pop of color.  I can't wait to sport them out this weekend!


Are you a fan of Aqua Seventy6 on Facebook?  If not, you are totally missing out.  Every day I post an item (or two) for sale with FREE SHIPPING prior to listing in my etsy shop. Click here for more info!


Click here to see where this and my other posts are linked!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment