Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fabric Button Adjustable Ring

Although I've been working on some fun beaded accessories, I still love using fabric in jewelry.


This fabric covered button is set on a round bezeled fashion ring.  The fabric is Haven's Edge The Garden Turquoise and the ring, which sets normally at about a size 6, can be squeezed tighter or opened to adjust to almost any adult finger.  The bezel measures a little less than one inch diameter.  I coated the fabric in a decoupage sealer to keep it from getting dirty by wear.



What I like most about using fabric in jewelry is that each piece can be personalized using the fabric of your choice giving you options as well as one-of-a-kind looks.  Click here to see some other fabric jewelry.

Are you a fan of Aqua Seventy6 on Facebook?  If not, you are totally missing out.  Every day I post an item (or two) for sale with FREE SHIPPING prior to listing in my etsy shop. Click here for more info!


Click here to see where this and my other posts are linked!



Photobucket

4 comments: