Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love and Other Indoor Sports


I remember being a kid and discovering Judy Blume in my Catholic school library.  I seriously thought I was getting away with something by reading her books!  One that stands out in particular is Starring Sally J. Freedman as Herself.  In the book, Sally comes across her babysitter's love letters signed "Love and other indoor sports" and starts signing her letters the same way.  I'm pretty sure I was tempted to do the same thing, but a part of me knew there was an underlying dirty message in that signature, so I didn't even risk it.

My newest piece in my Charm Necklace collection reminds me of Sally J. Freedman.  I shall call it "Love and other indoor sports."


20" necklace with a 1" Love charm



If you are an AquaSeventy6 fan on Facebook, I am holding a "24 Hour First Dibs" special.  I am posting items on my page for 24 hours before listing them in the shop.  If you order before the 24 hour window expires (or the item is sold out) you can have it shipped FOR FREE!  Check it out!


Click here to see where this and my other posts are linked!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment