Saturday, April 5, 2014

Scrappy Patchwork Throw Pillow

I usually work Saturdays and/or Sundays.  As the manager of an event venue, I have to decorate, plan and oversee each party.  So, if I have prior commitment, the date is blocked off.  Making my own schedule is a perk, but one that I don't exploit.  It's very rare for me to have a whole weekend off, and very VERY rare to have two weekends off in a row. It just so happens that I am in the middle of one of those very rare occasions.

Because of this, I had a little time to organize my fabrics.  I found a pile of scraps left over from my recent orders, including these Rag Ribbon Table Skirts I made for Simply Vintage Candles' gorgeous booth at the Atlanta Gift Mart.


I decided to come up with a few fun projects to use up my pile of scraps...


Here is my first creation:


This Scrappy Patchwork Pillow has two different sides:



I love how these colors can brighten up any room!

If you like the look of this Scrappy Patchwork Throw Pillow, you can order your very own custom patchwork throw pillow/pillow cover.  Email me for more info!

Happy weekend, lovies!




Photobucket
Shared at:

 

2 comments:

  1. love the pillow so cute thanks for sharing visiting from nifty thrifty tuesday have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillow is lovely and it looks like it is complicated.

    ReplyDelete