Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trunk Show Preview

First thing this week, both Yvette and I sent out boxes of goodies for the first of our holiday trunk shows, which is coming up this weekend! By now the extravaganza of fabric items should be safely in Port St. Lucie, for all the party-going ladies to enjoy. But for the rest of you, here is a little peek and what's in store.

Photobucket
Roomy Shoulder Bag

This bag is so great - I actually own one myself! It has 4 deep pockets on the outside (big enough to hold a bottle of wine!) and a nice roomy inside for anything you can imagine.

Photobucket
Everyday Kitchen Apron

I conned my sweet mom into modeling this fun apron. I loved the fun kitchen themed print. Plus, it is so easy to clean - just toss it in the wash with everything else.

Photobucket
Medium Make Up Bag

Photobucket
Large Make Up Bag

I love these simple zippered bags. You can fill them with (obviously) make up, snacks, sunglasses, first aid supplies...your camera, phone...whatever you like! They are perfect to toss into a *Roomy Shoulder Bag* or just grab and go on their own.

I hope that all the S Florida girls have fun shopping all the great stuff from Aqua Seventy6 and other vendors! Let the shopping season begin!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the bags! Have a blast, can't wait to read all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wavy stitch on the large makeup bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received the box of goodies a couple of days ago and am so excited about everything in it! The Roomy Shoulder Bag is beyond Roomy! This Bag is HUGE!!! I don't normally carry bags of this size but I may have to make an exception for this bad boy...and I LOVE the design!!! The tannenbaums are adorable, the cuff bracelets are too cool, the holiday wreaths are so feative, I could really go on and on!!! I know I'm supposed to be sharing with my friends, but I honestly do want all for myself!!! Y & A, there's a great possibility you may not get any of it back (my husband will kill me!). Great job with everything ladies!!! Love it! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete