Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Last FFFC Feature and a Peek at Our Halloween...

Sorry that we haven't been around in a few days.  We had a fun and busy Halloween and finally got our items shipped down to South Florida for our first Holiday Show.

Last week we announced our final Fabulously Frugal Fall Fashion Challenge: The Anything Goes Challenge.

Today we are featuring the one reader who participated in EVERY SINGLE CHALLENGE!





AnhKay, rocked out every challenge using items from her closet and her Anything Goes looks were our FAVORITES!!  You can read more about AnhKay's fantastic fashion sense on Glass Slippers on a Budget and You Know You Want It!

Here's a little peek into Yvette's first Halloween in Richmond:


 Here are my kiddos showing off the trick or treat sacks I made them. Woot!  My son definitely got into the Dracula spirit with his serious expression!


Here is my candy corn witch showing off Mommy's first attempt at making a costume.  Pretty cute, if I do say so myself!

How was your Halloween?  Tell us in the comments!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete