Sunday, April 3, 2011

Project Inspired By...Photo Display

Last week's search for innovative photo displays inspired the following:


I started with16x20 frame that I bought for $6.99 at Ross last year.  It is plastic, but has an intricate design.  I painted it using my favorite Krylon spray paint, "Pebble".

Next, I used batting and a muted floral cotton fabric to cover the backing of the frame, gluing it to the backside.  I wound twine around the newly covered board and secured it tightly in the back.
My intention was just to slip in some old photos, but...

The twine wasn't strong enough, so I ended up using these mini clothespins I found at Pottery Barn last year to hold the photos in place.

And now you have it...my very own innovative photo display!


Enjoy!

Photobucket

2 comments: