Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Peek in the Workshop

I have been busy fitting in an impromptu order for a super rad client! If she wasn't so super rad I am not sure I would be busting it so hard last minute. But I kinda really love her a ton and would bend over backwards to help her out. 

I wanted to give her a little sneak peek before I run off to the beach with my FABULOUS girlfriends for a long weekend. Shoop!! So here is what has been seen here and there in my workshop.

Photobucket
bird on a wire dish towel


Photobucket
mystery item...what could it be?

Photobucket
a safe place for an iPhone

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Those are so cute and I'm lovin' all of those fabrics!! Crazy cute Iphone cozy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that dish towel! Fabric info, please! ;)

    ReplyDelete