|Loyal participant, and fashionista, AnhKay from Glass Slippers on a Budget, put together two great |
red-inspired looks this week! She used the bonus accessory as inspiration for her red flower pin and
her black flower choker. Love the red peep-toe pumps!
|Newest participant, Grace, looks FAB sporting her thrifted black top (from Melbourne, Australia!) |
and $4 tartan skirt! We are LU-HU-VING the oxford pumps.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Can we have them? ;)
Now on to this week's challenge: The Tights Challenge
You are free of a bonus accessory this week!
Here is a reminder of the rules:
- Recreate a similar outfit head-to-toe. This can mean that you recreate 1, 2, 3 or all of the looks featured this week.
- Create your very own look inspired by the photos we have posted
- Use the bonus accessory in your completed look
- Create an outfit inspired by the bonus accessory
- Garments/accessories you find at a thrift store/consignment store/yard sale/etc.
- Garments/accessories you already own.
- Garments/accessories you create.
Come back to AquaSeventy6 on Friday to see how we have recreated the looks, as well. You are invited to add the link to your blog post on our comments section and the following week we will feature our favorite looks on our site and our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Don't have a blog, but you still want to join in? NO PROBLEM!! Create your look, upload the photos to a share site (ie: Photobucket or you can pin your look to Pinterest) and add the link, as well as the purchase/cost details, in our comments section on Friday for a chance to have your look featured. You may also email your look by clicking on the email tab in our sidebar and using the word "TIGHTS" in your subject line.