|We love our Frugalista Fashionista, AnhKay from Glass Slippers on a Budget! |
This week she paired some chunky belts with tights to create outfits that can easily go from day to night!
|Our mini fashion maven comes from Port Saint Lucie, FL. Miss J is sporting some |
super cute polka dot tights, paired with a handbag created by her mama! Great work!
Now on to our FINAL challenge: The ANYTHING GOES Challenge.
That's right! For our final challenge, we are leaving it up to you to create your favorite fall look for a steal! Need some PINspiration? Check out these fun looks!
- Recreate a similar outfit head-to-toe. This can mean that you recreate 1, 2, 3 or all of the looks featured this week.
- Create your very own look inspired by the photos we have posted
- Use the bonus accessory in your completed look
- Create an outfit inspired by the bonus accessory
- Garments/accessories you find at a thrift store/consignment store/yard sale/etc.
- Garments/accessories you already own.
- Garments/accessories you create.
Come back to AquaSeventy6 on Friday to see how we have recreated the looks, as well. You are invited to add the link to your blog post on our comments section and the following week we will feature our favorite looks on our site and our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Don't have a blog, but you still want to join in? NO PROBLEM!! Create your look, upload the photos to a share site (ie: Photobucket or you can pin your look to Pinterest) and add the link, as well as the purchase/cost details, in our comments section on Friday for a chance to have your look featured. You may also email your look by clicking on the email tab in our sidebar and using the word "ANYTHING GOES" in your subject line.