Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Boho Cuff Bracelet {for a cure}

I know I posted a cuff bracelet last week, but I just had to share my newest one.


I designed this one for my cousin-in-law Amy to raffle off at a breast cancer research event in Florida. I wanted to make something that was "pink", but also fashionable.


I love its bohemian, easy breezy appeal.  I wanted it to look hand made.  I wanted the stitching to show. I wanted it to be perfectly imperfect.  Most of all, I want the woman who wears it to feel relaxed and stylish and remember that someone out there made this piece with love and hope for a cure.

Click here to see where this and my other posts are linked!

P.S.  Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win $30 worth of custom Aqua Seventy6 items!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. this is so pretty and for such a great cause. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute!
    Thanks for linking up to this week's Catch a Glimpse party! I will be featuring this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete