Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Beaded Charm Necklace

I am so lucky to have such fabulous friends.  Even though most of them are far away, they are always in my heart.  My friend MC (two initials, because I also have close friends MB, MP, and MJ) has been one of my greatest business supporters over the last year.  I'm pretty sure she owns at least one of each item I make.

One Leap Day she took advantage of my 29% off coupon and picked up a cute wristlet from my shop.  I wanted to do a little something for her as a special thank you, so I created a little beaded charm necklace with her in mind.




I love the combination of the aqua beads with the copper chain.


I was thrilled when the beautiful MC emailed to tell me that she LOVED her little gift!  I means so much to me to be able to create something special for the wonderful people in my life.

Click here to see where this and my other posts are linked!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment