Friday, March 30, 2012

The 'Spring is Here' Multi-Color Necklace

I'm on a stay-cation this week while my cousins are visiting from Florida.  We're having such a good time, that I am going to be extremely homesick when they go home.  :(

Everyone is sleeping in a little today, so I thought I would pop in and share a necklace I designed for my friend Jeanie on her birthday.

I chose five beads in my favorite colors and set them on a copper colored chain.

I love how this necklace can give a pop of color to any outfit!

I'm glad to say that Jeanie loved her gift!  I loved making it for her!


I will post photos of the matching earrings soon.  Stay tuned!!!

If you are interesting in ordering or for pricing information email me using the link above or visit my Facebook page.

Click here to see where this and my other posts are linked!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the bright spring colors. You have a great blog! I found you through Polly Want a Crafter.

    ReplyDelete