Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mustachio Burp Cloths

Remember the Neck Tie Burp Cloths I made for my soon-to-arrive twin grandnephews?  I had a couple of cloth diapers left over and I decided to keep the "Little Men" theme going by making some with fancy mustachio appliques.

I'm pretty sure my nephew is going to be like "double-u, tee, eff" when he sees them, but I think they are too cute!


This is my second of many planned handmade baby gifts for the twins.   Tell me what you think!


Click here to see where this and my other posts are linked!




Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking to Someday Crafts Whatever Goes Wednesday blog post. I loved your tutorial. We will be featuring it tonight on our round up post at 6ps EST. Please be sure to grab our Featured at Someday Crafts button for your blog. Thanks again for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat way to jazz up burp cloths!

    ReplyDelete