Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Applestone Drive

Today I want to introduce you to one of my super talented sponsors, Sara from Applestone Drive.  I am sure you will love her as much as I do!

~~~~~

Hi everyone!
I'm Sara and I blog over at
www.applestonedrive.blogspot.com  

My blog is a range of home decor, thrifty ideas, family, adoption and faith. I am a stay at home mom to 3 kiddos. My daughter is 8 and my boys are 5 and 4. Our youngest was adopted from India in 2009 so I have a real passion for orphan care and other adoptive families.
In fact, a few years ago my husband and I started (along with 2 other couples) a ministry designed to raise money for families willing to adopt (the price tag can just be ridiculous sometimes!). You can read more about Sparrow Ministries {here}. But back to applestone drive...  It's a little quiet around the blog this summer as we are in the process of moving back to our home in St. Louis. (We moved temporarily down to San Antonio for 14 months to be near family in need). But I am anxious to get home and feature some more transformations of my home on Applestone Drive! In the meantime, here are some of my favorite projects:

 Hello Yellow Desk
 

Adoption Pillow
 

Lamp Shade Makeover
 

I hope you'll stop by and say hello! You can also follow me through Facebook or Pinterest or check out my Etsy Shop!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment