Nerdy 50's Girl:
This is another one of those costumes I picked up on clearance at Target years ago. I was so surprised when my daughter chose this costume to wear for our church's Trunk or Treat this year. The whole nerdy look was her idea, and I have to say, she rocks it!
She even swiped some of the masking tape from my DIY furniture projects to "nerdy up" her glasses!
- Black Chucks (Converse All Star hand me downs from her brother) Free(ish) retail at about $30
- Nerdy glasses (old 3D movie theater glasses) Free -- also used for Hipster Dorothy
- White lace bike shorts (Target clearance) $4 -- also used for Hipster Dorothy
- Tall white socks (Target clearance) $2 -- also used for Hipster Dorothy
- 50s Girl costume (Target Clearance 2010) $3
- Potential to be the next Kristen Wiig -- Priceless!