Friday, September 16, 2011

Fabulously Frugal Fall Fashion Friday #1

On Monday we posted a few photos of fall fashions from our Pinterest board.  Our challenge (and yours) was to create similar looks using only items we already own or found second hand.  So how did we do with the White Challenge?  You tell us!

Original inspiration:


Our recreations:

This entire outfit was created using items we already owned!

This outfit was mostly owned items.  The only piece purchased for this outfit was the sweater
which we found for $3.99 at the local Goodwill.

This item was also made strictly from items we already owned.
Three outfits, total cost $3.99!  I say that's a deal!  We want to see how you recreate these outfits!  You have until Sunday to post a link to your photograph in the comments section of this post.  We will feature our favorites on Monday along with the new outfit inspirations for next week's challenge.  If you need a reminder of the rules or details, click here.





AquaSeventy6




Click here to see where this and our other projects are linked!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up to the "About me" party today! I think it is amazing that you are such good friends. And the fact that you both love the same things is the cherry on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a fun blog.:) I'm a new follower from Delicate Construction.:)
    http://everydaygameplan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of this challenge! I'm your newest follower - can't wait to see next week's challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable! I am so glad you stopped by my blog, because now I get to check out yours! I am loving it all. Most definitely going to follow you now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute! You have me thinking about trying some new looks this Fall and doing my best not to go shopping...could be hard. LOL! Thanks so much for sharing this great post with us at Inspiration Friday this week!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an excellent idea, I so want to do this! Definitely following and taking the challenge! I have a hair challenge going on right now, different hair style each day, trying to get creative! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. i love these outfit ideas. and your boots?! LOVE. love the idea of a challenge!

    would just love it if youd like this up to my diy fashion linky party! its called diy diva thursdays and is a place to showcase all things fashion.
    hope I will see you there!

    Kara
    www.mineforthemaking.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great..So pretty.. Love them all..Hi there, I found ya via blog hop and had to stop in and say hello, LOVE all your creativity and space here.. Excited to get to share in more blog fun reads and inspiration from ya.. I'm officially following ya.. I'm Marilyn via http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/ - hope you can stop in sometime.. TY

    ReplyDelete