You can tell that Florida is ready for fall. Each of our featured looks are from readers in our home town of Tampa, FL.
Marcy, designer and blogger for the site k.a.i-y.a put
together this sweet outfit from items in her closet.
Marcy's little muse even got in on the challenge!
Minh looks great in this outfit put together from
items she already owned! We adore that sweater!
Anh-Kay rocked her look by adding in HOT
cowboy boots! Way to use the BONUS accessory!!
Now on to this week's challenge: The Stripes Challenge
Here is a reminder of the rules:
- Recreate a similar outfit head-to-toe. This can mean that you recreate 1, 2, 3 or all 4 of the looks featured this week.
- Create your very own look inspired by the photos we have posted
- Use the bonus accessory in your completed look
- Create an outfit inspired by the bonus accessory
- Garments/accessories you find at a thrift store/consignment store/yard sale/etc.
- Garments/accessories you already own.
- Garments/accessories you create.
Come back to AquaSeventy6 on Friday to see how we have recreated the looks, as well. You are invited to add the link to your blog post on our comments section and the following week we will feature our favorite looks on our site and our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Don't have a blog, but you still want to join in? NO PROBLEM!! Create your look, upload the photos to a share site (ie: Photobucket) and add the link, as well as the purchase/cost details, in our comments section on Friday for a chance to have your look featured. You may also email your look by clicking on the email tab in our sidebar and using the word "STRIPES" in your subject line.