|Sydney from Chic Stripes sent in these two HAUTE looks.|
|Anh-Kay and her mini-me combined black and white striped tops with |
jeans and brown boots (all from their closets!). We love Mini's pop of color in the hot pink scarf.
|Minh brought some color to her black and white dress |
with a lime green cardigan all from her closet.
|Marcy from k.a.i-y.a. made a statement with her blue stripes |
(which happen to match her fab armoire!) These are items she's
had for "a million years". ;)
|Geekmum from Half Cocked Living sent us |
a photo of her little muse rocking the stripes!
Thanks again for your participation!
Now on to this week's challenge The Floral Challenge:
Here is a reminder of the rules:
- Recreate a similar outfit head-to-toe. This can mean that you recreate 1, 2, 3 or all 4 of the looks featured this week.
- Create your very own look inspired by the photos we have posted
- Use the bonus accessory in your completed look
- Create an outfit inspired by the bonus accessory
- Garments/accessories you find at a thrift store/consignment store/yard sale/etc.
- Garments/accessories you already own.
- Garments/accessories you create.
Come back to AquaSeventy6 on Friday to see how we have recreated the looks, as well. You are invited to add the link to your blog post on our comments section and the following week we will feature our favorite looks on our site and our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Don't have a blog, but you still want to join in? NO PROBLEM!! Create your look, upload the photos to a share site (ie: Photobucket or you can pin your look to Pinterest) and add the link, as well as the purchase/cost details, in our comments section on Friday for a chance to have your look featured. You may also email your look by clicking on the email tab in our sidebar and using the word "FLORAL" in your subject line.
If you were featured, please pick up a button on our Button Up tab!