Friday, September 30, 2011

Clean Hair {less damage!}

This post brought to you by TRESemmé. All opinions are 100% mine.

Washing my hair is nothing less than a chore.  First I shampoo it, then I condition it, next I add my products and blow dry it.  Finally, I either flat iron it or curl it with the curling iron.  It takes me forever and I can see the damage the heat causes (split ends, fly aways, etc.) What's worse is that a day later my hair starts to look a little greasy so I end up doing it all over again!

I have been looking for a way to go longer between blow drying and heat styling, and I think I have my solution.

I found TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo at my local grocery store and it was exactly what I was looking for.  It is designed to absorb excess oil, remove odor and rejuvenate hair without a drop of water (which means no blow drying!)  The citrus extracts leave my hair with a clean, fresh scent.  It really revived my hair style's look and feel on days I skipped shampooing. 

Let me share some tips on how to use TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo:

  • Shake vigorously before use and in between spray bursts for best results.
  • Lift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at roots
  • Spray in short bursts, holding 8-12 inches from head
  • Don’t spray it like hair spray (all over and continuously)
  • Leave in for 1-2 minutes.
  • Use your fingertips or a brush to distribute the product evenly
    If clogging occurs, remove nozzle and rinse the nozzle under warm water, then reattach
     

Easy peasy, right?  Another great thing about TRESemmé is the number of products in the dry shampoo line.

  • Strengthening Dry Shampoo: The formula, with B12 vitamins and keratin, helps strengthen hair and leaves it full of healthy body.
  • Volumizing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with mineral clay and citrus, removes oil while injecting hair with salon-gorgeous volume.
  • Smoothing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with Vitamin H & Silk Proteins, refreshes your straight style by removing excess oil, impurities and odor to ensure your smooth look lasts.
  • Moisturizing Waterless Foam Shampoo: The formula, with Witch Hazel, Citrus, and Aloe Vera, refreshes your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and odor while moisturizing hair.

TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo was named one of the Top Hair Products for School.  You can also check out this tutorial on how to properly use dry shampoo by Elle Fowler.

I love going longer in between shampoos and knowing that I am not putting my hair through the stress of heat styling as often as I used to.  Have you tried TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo? If so let me know what you think!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment