Monday, April 2, 2012

Turquoise Drop Earrings

I'm "back" from my staycation with my Florida cousins.  We had so much fun showing them around town, hitting up some wineries and touring DC.  My kiddos start Spring Break on Friday, so I am going to try to fit in as much content as I can before I give them my undivided attention. 

I also have a special treat for you on Friday!  The ladies at Ma Nouvelle Mode will be guest blogging here on Aqua Seventy6 to talk about their beautiful blog relaunch.  You don't want to miss it!  (A little birdie also told me that they may be giving away an Aqua Seventy6 item this week, as well....stay tuned!!)

Last week I promised you a photo of the earrings I made to match Jeanie's Multi-Color Necklace.  I can also make these with a silver post to match the Dual Strand Necklace.

If you are interesting in ordering or for pricing information email me using the link above or visit my Facebook page.

Click here to see where this and my other posts are linked!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment