Thursday, August 30, 2012

Little Man Wet Bag

As you can tell, I'm kind of obsessed with the 'stache.  I think it's because my dad sported a mustache for the first 34 years of my life.  I'm pretty sure his upper lip was paralyzed for months after shaving it off.  He won't admit to upper-lip physical therapy, but it's moving now so I'm not totally convinced.  ;)

I designed the "Little Man" Wet Bag for my nephews, but my #1 client (who also happens to be hosting a mustachio baby shower) wanted one for her nephew as well, so I have two fabric combinations to share with you.

The following one matches the aprons I showed you earlier in the week.


This is the one I designed for my little guys:


I wish I would have had wet bags to keep in my diaper bag when my kiddos were babies.  I used to carry around plastic store bags and giant ziplocks to hold all of their messy bibs and burp cloths.  These would have been perfect.  Lucky for you, though!  Now they exist and you can get one for your diaper bag, or as a gift.


They roll up easily, so they won't take up much room!

You can even pair them up with the matching burp cloths!

For more info, or to order email me at the link above!  For the most up-to-date information, Etsy shop codes and more, become a fan of AquaSeventy6 on Facebook!

Click here to see where this and my other posts are linked!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment