Monday, January 16, 2012

15 Minute Infinity Scarf

I love scarves!  Half the time I don't even wear them to stay warm, I just love the way they look!  A few months ago I posted my first DIY Infinity Scarf.  I love that it's been repinned so many times on Pinterest!

I had a little extra time this weekend, so I decided to make myself a more neutral infinity scarf with a remnant piece of gray knit I picked up for about $2.  Fifteen minutes later this is what I had:

I love that you can wear these in so many ways!

My favorite way to wear an infinity scarf is doubled up.
I also dig tying a knot along the bottom.
My mini-fashionista reminded me that I had picked up another remnant knit awhile back.  I have to admit, she's been waiting patiently for her own infinity scarf.  Easy peasy...and voila:

Long enough, that Mommy can borrow it sometime (maybe!)
Doubled up...
Knotted...
She asked if she could model her new scarf herself, and of course, I obliged!

Isn't she the cutest?!?  :)
Click here and here to see where this and my other posts are linked!



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Found you via My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia's Tuesday Treasures. Fun and useful project! Pretty and maybe warm, too, at this time of year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops... I actually found you because of The Creative Itch's Sew Cute Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like this one even better than your original! It looks shorter, though (which I like). Are the measurements different or do you think it's just because you used a different fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @The Jammie Girl--I kind of play it by ear lengthwise. With these two scarfs, I used fabric remnants, so I just worked with what I had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! I'm going to make some for sure! Thanks for sharing!!

    Check out my blog too:
    http://thediydreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gray one, simple and classic! Thanks for linking up! ~Jen

    ReplyDelete