Tuesday, January 17, 2012

iPad (2) Sleeve

Last week I came across Just Another Hang Up's Bunting Kindle Case and I fell in LUH-HUV (too bad I don't have a Kindle, yet!) The next day I stumbled upon Sweet Verbena's iPad Sleeve (GORGEOUS!)

I decided that I would blend both of those ideas and came up with my own version of a Bunting iPad Sleeve:



I had such a fun time going through my scraps and cutting out little pennants!  My mini-me cut out a bunch more for my next bunting project...oh and there will be another!


I used a funky fat quarter for the lining and added fusible fleece.


In the end, it turned out to be a bit too snug on my (Hubs') "original" iPad, but should fit an iPad 2 perfectly!! Hint, hint, Hubby! (if you didn't catch that Kindle hint at the beginning!)...somebody has a birthday next week.... ;) Just kidding, I already got my birthday present! More on that to come!

Click here to see where this and my other posts are linked!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great job! It looks great! I love the plain-ness of the linen but all of the colors too!
    You should join me for Handmade 52
    http://raisingoranges.blogspot.com/2012/01/handmade-52-2.html

    ReplyDelete