Thursday, January 12, 2012

Birds of a Feather

I can't begin to describe how blessed I am.  As some of you may know, my move to Virginia from Florida this summer was not the easiest transition for my family. Let's just be honest.  Moving sucks.

I spent the six months prior to my move packing up the last seven years of my life. I was losing 1500 sq ft worth of living space and had to decide what to keep, what to donate and what to put in storage.  I was busy, overwhelmed and basically neglected all of my friends and family. 

Fast forward to my move.  The first couple of months were super tough.  Hubs was traveling weekly and while I loved hosting family and friends (every week.  for two months.), I was still settling in and learning the ropes myself.  The summer ended, the kids started school, and 4 months passed before I was able to see family and friends again.  That's when it hit me.  I missed "home".

My trip to Florida this Christmas was wonderful.  Our cousins hosted our family of six (two dogs included) for two weeks.  My good friend and former neighbor went above and beyond to help me feel at home, as well. We planned a trunk show, which was a success.  All of my friends were so supportive of my business...I could go on forever.  In fact, I haven't even scratched the surface.

When I got back home, I knew I wanted to send my friend and my cousin little "thank you" gifts for all they did for me those two weeks.  I stumbled upon a funky bead shop in town and found the perfect charms to make them each a necklace.


Feather Necklace
This 26" necklace features a 1 3/4 " feather charm,and a matching .5" mini feather charm,
and was clearly Made With Love.

The necklaces arrived yesterday, and they both loved them.  Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Click here to see where this and my other posts are linked!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment